• All students registering with Udrafter must have the right to work in the UK. Students must therefore have UK, EU, EEA, Swiss citizenship or have Indefinite Leave to Remain. All students must come in to complete right to work checks before you can complete jobs. This can be arranged here: https://calendly.com/udrafter1/right-to-work-checks.
• We are able to accept students on a Tier 4 Visa but you are limited to 20 hours of work per week as per the UK government legislation.
• Students must also have a valid university or college matriculation number and email address in order to sign up to Udrafter.
• A valid form of photo ID is also required for ID verification when completing jobs.
• All businesses must be a legitimate trading business entity in the United Kingdom.
• All businesses must have a valid Companies House Number and representative signing up on behalf of the business.
• Businesses must have an active company bank account where funds can be transferred.