- Make sure you provide as much detail as possible regarding a job description for a job you are posting as a business. Equally, be detailed about the skills you have as a student.
- Ask Questions: No question is a stupid questions so make sure you know the full facts before making an offer on a job or accepting a job offer.
- Don’t cancel a job last minute (i.e. on the day of the job). Give at least 48 hours notice if it is absolutely necessary that you cancel the job.
- Add more hours to a project if its taking longer than expected.
- Underestimate the amount of work to be done and the pay rate you will set for a student to complete the work.
- Post a job that goes against the rules of the Udrafter User Guidelines.
- Turning up late or cancelling at the last minute.