At Udrafter we want to make sure that all users are safe and feel safe when a student completes work for a job poster. Here are some general rules for staying safe:
- Try to use common sense and instincts in any situation – if something does not feel right or seems unsafe or dangerous, then make sure you can call a close friend or family member.
- Make sure you tell a friend or family member where you will be and for how long so they know where you are.
- If for any reason you feel uncomfortable completing a job for a job poster then please make them aware of how you are feeling and leave the premises. Contact Udrafter on the following number as soon as possible to alert customer services of this issue.
- Make sure that any cash and personal belongings are kept out of sight.
- Ask the business to show you their Udrafter account.
- Ask the student to present their student ID upon arrival to verify their identity.
Ask the individual who is representing the business to present their ID upon your arrival to verify their identity.